ReliveDigital respects the concept and laws concerning intellectual property.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement,
or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify ReliveDigital
and request to lodge a copyright infringement claim by emailing us at email@example.com.
Please provide us with the following information:
- Identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- Identify the material on the Website that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it.
- A written statement by you that you believe in good faith that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- You may be required to provide a statutory declaration that (a) the above information in your notice is accurate; and (b) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner.
- If you are acting on behalf of the owner the copyrighted work or other intellectual property, provide the name and address of the owner.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Upon receiving a notice that contains all of the information listed above, ReliveDigital will remove the content complained of in the notice. However, ReliveDigital reserves the right to fully investigate your complaint and restore non-infringing content.