Gift Certificate Terms
The ReliveDigital Gift Certificate Terms
ReliveDigital Gift Certificate Terms
- ReliveDigital refers to ReliveDigital Pty Ltd. Gift Certificate refers to the ReliveDigital Gift Certificate.
- Gift Certificates can only be redeemed with ReliveDigital.
- The Gift Certificate value may be used against any invoice or the purchase of goods and services from ReliveDigital including GST.
- A Gift Certificate may be used multiple times. Any balance unused will remain valid and may be used in future subject to the expiry date of the Gift Certificate.
- If the value of the Gift certificate is less than the purchase, the balance may be paid by any one of the forms of payment acceptable by ReliveDigital.
- The user of a Gift Certificates will be required to identify themselves for security and fraud prevention purposes when using the Gift Certificate.
- The value of the Gift Certificate is associated to the code. The value will be held in credit until applied against a purchase.
- All ReliveDigital Gift Certificates are deemed to be in Australian Dollars (AUD) only.
- The minimum amount for a Gift Certificate is for $50 and maximum is $1,000.
- The Gift Certificate is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. The expiry date is noted on the Gift Certificate. After expiry the Gift Certificate will no longer be valid and all transactions will be declined. Unused credit will not be refunded and and will become our property.
- We may cancel any Gift Certificate or the Gift Certificate scheme for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement Gift certificate of equivalent value unless we reasonably suspect fraud in relation to the Gift Certificate.
- Discounts or specials will apply when payment is made using a Gift Certificate.
- Gift Certificates can not be exchanged for cash or other credit.
- A Gift Certificate may not be used to purchase another Gift Certificate.
- Gift Certificates purchased on the ReliveDigital.com website will be processed as follows:
- Sent by PDF on email, will be processed and sent immediately. This means within an hour though typically this will be immediately.
- Sent by post, will be processed within 2 business days of being completed. Gift Certificates will be posted by Australia Post standard mail and be subject to Australia Post delivery times. ReliveDigital assumes no responsibility for items lost by Australia Post. If a posted Gift Certificate is not received, please contact us at email@example.com.
- All standard ReliveDigital terms apply.
- The ReliveDigital Gift certificate Terms are subject to change without notice.
- The Gift Certificate terms apply in addition to ReliveDigital’s standard terms as posted at https://relivedigital.com/terms and do not apply in exclusivity.